John A. Keane and Associates, Inc.
JKA Consulting Services
Companies wishing to take best advantage of current Information Technology [IT] as it applies to the Quality Assurance [QA] domain appreciate the advantages of collaboration with multi-disciplinary experts who are able to look at all sides of the complex issues involved. JKA has over 30 years experience in:
of computer-based quality systems. We provide unequaled expertise at this critical IT/QA intersection.Design,
JKA's IT/QA expertise can help you:
If you are looking at IT for cost effective QA solutions, here's how JKA can help you:
I. Use simulation to:
- Understand basic business/quality interactions
- Discover the key economic issues for your unique product/service mix
- Try different operating scenarios to find the optimum quality system
- See where technology can best be employed to maximize ROI
II. Develop a strategic plan for quality which considers:
- Internet impact on supply chain quality management
- Intranet communication of quality information throughout the enterprise
- Database: the backbone of a Quality Execution System [QES]
- Dovetailing QES work-flow functionality with work group technology
- Open systems architecture and N-tier Client/Server platforms
- Web technology and corporate quality training
- Multi-media in the mainstream
- Integrating office tools with the QES.
- Staying ahead with technology without being on the "bleeding" edge
III. Execute your plan
- Develop system specifictions
- Compare viable alternative proposals
- Select hardware and software
- Integrate the quality system with other enterprise systems
- Install components
- Train personnel
- Fine tune operations
- Maintain systems throughout the life-cycle
If you would like someone to contact you regarding a consulting engagement simply fill in a request, or drop us an E-Mail.
copyright 2001, JKA,Inc.